Lost my partner

I am new to this and feel very alone. I lost my partner of 13 years very suddenly on the 28th December. Due to circumstances we only had the funeral on Wednesday. Now that has happened I feel more lost and alone, than I did the day he passed I don’t know how to do life without him, he was the love of my life and we had a future planned out. He was only 37 the pain is unreal and I wish I could go back in time everyday just to share those precious moments as a family again, my children are so young and I look at them and wish I could give them their dad back but I can’t. Will this ever start to get easier part of me has died too.

2 Likes

So sorry,he was so young and it must be so hard for you with children.I lost my partner of 38 years last May and the shock still hasn’t left me,before the funeral I was just completely numb and it really hit me a few weeks later you have all my sympathy it’s a rollercoaster of emotions we have to deal with.

2 Likes

Thank you. What I would give to have even a second with him again. If not for me for his children x

Hello Rara2414 I am so very sorry for your loss and so young I really feel for you you take care of yourself and your children

1 Like

Lost my wife 6 weeks ago cry all day just lost feel empy

Mine died 5 weeks ago was ill but never thouggt this is unbearable

It be hard for us we wil have our ups and downs we will allways miss them

1 Like

I truly am so sorry for your loss I understand where you’re coming from I cry during the night and don’t sleep so my children don’t have to see. I don’t want to upset them more. I don’t even sleep in my bed since, I just can’t. I sleep on the sofa. X

1 Like

Annabel247 I to found my partner on our bed. I forever keep blaming myself, I was out at the time and I keep thinking if I had came home sooner things might have been different. I constantly live in guilt. x

Yes he was ill had chesty cough and said rest in other room