Lost my same sex partner of 38 years

I contacted samaritans but i thought cruse was better but i suppose it depends who youre talking too x

It does. I also spoke to someone lovely at Cruse.xx

Isnt it weird when someone is nice to you ,the tears start .Or is that just me ? I had counselling today and she must be sick of listening to me crying every time she speaks to me . Was talking to a friend last night tears again. Today i had to hold them back with another friend .im a nightmare :roll_eyes:

Well if you are a nighmare I am too. I thinks tears are healthy. Xx

Healthy and dehydrating :rofl:i honestly didnt know i was capable of crying this much ,im 16 wks in

I am 10 weeks in and miss Kala so much after 38 years together. She treat me like a princess every day. I miss her and the life we had together. I cry alot usually when I am safe with friends. Xx

Thats a beautiful name . I cry more when im on my own but think im developing social anxiety because im on my own so much ,through choice x

Thank you. Do you prefer being on your own. I dont want another relationship but do need my friends.x

Im kinda the opposite :thinking:

At least you know what works for you. You sound very brave.x

Im not brave ,im just desarate for another life . Want to just drive away and never look back although realistically that wouldnt solve everything x

Unfortunately for me wherever I go and whoever I am with the grief is with me. I am guessing this is ni help though. Sorry. I hope we all find a way through.xx

I hope. This is a great site but would be good if we could actually aee each other ,is that weird . Imagine us all being in one room and having a rant and then crying . I have some weird thoughts ,sorry :rofl::rofl:

Not a wired thought at all. Some of the sites have zoom meetings. So not beyond possibility. Xx

Sorry for your loss

I lost my long term partner recently.
I didn’t have chance to say goodbye to him or was informed for his passing and funeral.
It left me big gap.
I tried to contact his family I was told they refused to speak to me.
I am very depressed everyday.