Lost my sister

My beautiful big sister died on 27 February after a year long cancer battle. She was 10 years older than me so looked after me when i was a baby. We then became such good friends. With my other sister, we were such a tight threesome. She always had my back and was the most supportive and kind person.
I don’t know what to do with my grief, it’s almost unbearable. I just can’t comprehend that she’s gone, no more laughing, sharing or chatting with her. Life feels so incredibly difficult and all the joy has gone.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry amanda10 I know grief well unfortunately and I’ve struggled with it to be honest but what I return to again and again is this website because reading how I feel reflected back to me is so comforting
I’m sorry you lost your beloved sister
Take care

I am so sorry for the loss of your sister, i understand how you are feeling as i lost my husband January this year from terminal cancer. try and take one day at at a time ,this is what i try to do .Take care of yourself.

Thank you. Its so tough, just carrying such sadness everywhere.
Sending best wishes back to you.
A xx

Thank you. Yes i think i will be reading lots on here. It really is such a difficult time and it helps to see how others cope and live wich such sadness.
Best wishes to you
A xx