Lost my son.

My son was found dead on his bed. I got to know 2 days later from a text message. Such neglect.
Beth.

Hi Beth, I am really sorry that you’re sturggling so much with the loss of your son. The fact he had mental healt problems and was neglected at the end of his life must make it terribly difficult for you. There is probably not much that I can say that will help you, but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and your son.

Abdullah. Thank you so much for your kind words. I don’t know what to say. X

That’s ok, Beth, we’re here for you, please keep posting as much as you need to, you might also want to post in the “Coping with Bereavement” section as a lot more people read that topic than “Losing a Child”, and you should get more responses there. Hope your day is as ok as it can be. Hugggsss.

Hi Beth. I lost an adult son who was struggling and found dead one morning also. Please be kind to yourself. You deserve to grieve as much as anyone else. You don’t need to punish yourself in any way. You don’t need to carry shame or guilt. You loved your son. I understand that. Be well.

Hi Beth. No words will seem to help you in the beginning. Eventually when you are in a better place you will look back and start to understand the messages people leave for you. I can try and understand as we can all try to feel where your head is but everyone’ grieves in their own way. There is no wrong or right way. Its your way. Please try and stay safe . Time is not a great healer friends family and even people you don’t know are. Talking about your loss is a very personal private and hard. I personally thank you for reaching out here that alone is a very very tough decision. Take care Ian C.