Lost my son

I lost my son on 7th June. He was 35
I’m not coping with the loss my heart is broken
He had to have a post mortem. His death is being treated as suspicious. There will be an inquest in October. Im missing him so much. I just want him back

I’m so sorry for your loss Dee I couldn’t even imagine how you’re feeling right now, I’ve never lost a child but I just wanted to say you’ve come to a fantastic community of broken people at the start of there hard journey and people that have made it through, I hope you can connect with people having gone through a similar event. Big hugs to you Dee you hang in there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your very kind words. :heart:

Dear Dee57

I’m so sorry you’ve lost your son. I know your pain as so many of us here do who have lost a child. My son died in October 2019.

It feels like a bomb has gone off in your life. Just take each hour at a time and let the tears come. If sleep eludes you try and get rest at least.

Do you have family and friends around you?

I’m sending you a hug and much love. You are not alone.

Purple x

1 Like

I’m so sorry Dee for you loss, I know exactly how you are feeling , I to lost my son, losing a child is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever , gone though in my life,and never did I think this would ever happen to me, love to you x

1 Like

Hello Dee I too know how your feeling some days my grief takes over and I can’t control it. No parent should go through the death of a child :sob::sob:

1 Like