Lost my wife

I dont see how to manage with the loss of my wife.i do try to manage just to help my kids out there all over 18 but they hurt aswell everyone keeps saying it will pass no it wont she is the love of my life and the same day my wife passed away me and my son had ro move house.that was hardest thing i have ever done lose my wife and the house we have memories in.im at a very low point at the minute and dont know what tk do

1 Like

Hello @Jasonandarleme,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your wife. Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m just giving your thread a gentle, “bump” for you - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

You mention that you’re feeling at a very low point - it sounds like having to move house on the same day your wife died was very hard for you. If you think some further support would be helpful right now, these organisations are always just a call or text away anytime you would like someone to talk to:

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.
  • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.

If you’re interested in counselling, we offer free sessions at Sue Ryder. You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

Take good care,
Seaneen

1 Like