Lost of an ex love one

Hey I’m new to this my ex partner whom I loved so much passed away now during his service the lady reading about his life said about his 2 exs that he had kids with his brother and sisters his cousin and his dad even had about the inlaws but i spent 2½ years with this me yes he was a Alcoholic and yes i did end things because I had to think of my children but i was there for him I was the one after his 1st fit spent the night on a chair by his side and the one begging for help non of his family wanted to help him he didn’t get found till abouts 10 days plus after his death that how little his family spoke to him i feel wrong feeling this way and i know we loved each other so much and i am trying to not have a go at the family as nobody cared for him when we where together I feel wrong being angry but they made themselves look like they cared when i know how they really felt about him

Hello @Catherine6 ,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your ex partner that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

Grief brings out many emotions @Catherine6 and it’s good to get your feelings out here.
I’m sorry you feel this way and that you have lost someone who obviously meant so much to you.
Keep posting here - there’s support and understanding from others who truly know how you feel.
Look after yourself and try to remember the positives so you don’t end up becoming to overwhelmed xxx