Lost partner

I’m 36 I lost my partner 6 weeks ago, very suddenly to a heart attack, he was 47. He left for work as normal and never came back. We had just had a baby boy 3 weeks before, and share a 5 year old girl so we were really happy and looking forward to our future together with our newborn. I have so many questions, I’m so angry that he’s been ripped from me, my children. We had 10 years together but had planned many more talking of getting married he just had to propose properly, moving somewhere quieter so we could settle away from the hustle and bustle. He was having chest pains for some time apparently before he died he put down to anxiety.

3 Likes

Hey, just wanted to reach out and say I lost my partner 10 weeks ago. We’d just come home from a fabulous holiday and he fell ill. Our two young children will help me through but every day is difficult and selfishly I feel my future has been taken from me. I have encountered many difficulties because we weren’t married although together over 20 years together. It’s the first time I’ve replied on here but related to your post x

3 Likes