Lost the other part of me

Anyone on here that’s lost a sibling that would like to connect and chat

2 Likes

Dear @Hales

Welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your brother.

You can connect with members here who have experienced Losing a Sibling by typing Losing a Sibling in the search bar. The support here is amazing.

Please continue to reach out here. You are not alone.

Take care.

Pepsi

1 Like

Hi Hales, I lost my brother and his husband back in November, and it gutted me. My brother was truly my best friend and the person I could talk to about anything. I’d be okay with chatting with you about how much it sucks to lose a sibling.

1 Like

Hi I am new to this group. I just lost my big sister. And I feel like a part of me has gone with her. I am struggling. None of my friends get it. :confused:

1 Like

Hi I am here if you would like to talk.

Hello Hales, How are you getting on? I lost my beloved Sister to cancer, and I can certainly relate to the pain of losing a sibling. I am here to share whenever you feel ready. Take care and accept my condolences, Xxx Another Sad Sister

1 Like

Hi Erin, How very sad to have lost two beloved people in your life. So very sorry. I lost my lovely Mum, then my precious Sister 5 years apart. My Sister was my best friend and like you I cannot watch things on TV that we both liked, because it is too painful not to have her there beside me. I am glad we have this forum and can support each other. because so many ppl tend to minimise sibling loss. Take care and post again any time. Xxx :broken_heart:

1 Like

Hi all. I lost my eldest beloved brother suddenly a few years back. I adored him and am Still floored by the loss some days. I am here to chat if anyone wants. I’m a few years down the line of anyone struggling.

1 Like

I’m so sorry about your brother and his Husband. My brother was gay too and its Funny but I miss the gay world a lot. I went to a gay bar on what would have been his 50th and probably Freaked people out with my intensity. I think I was just looking for a ‘him’ but he wasn’t to be found 🥲

I wud love to chat lost my dad 2 years ago then lost my bro on 6th of May this year luv Jo xxx

I lost my 37 year old sister suddenly on 16/8/22. She had an inflamed heart and had a cardiac arrest. She was living at home with my mum. When I got tge phone call from my mum saying my sister was on the floor and she couldn’t wake her, I couldn’t believe what was happening. My mum is traumatised from finding her. It’s so hard to believe she isn’t here anymore. :sleepy:

My brother lived with me and I saw him collapse puking up loads of blood I just feel destroyed guilty I cudnt save him and just not coping luv Jo xxx