Lost

Tomorrow is 2 months since my beloved husband sadly passed how can it be 2 months and I’ve not saw him spoke to him. Reassured him cuddled him
Iam completely lost life won’t ever be the same. this mew life that people talk about I don’t want it.Ive only ever known life with my husband. 32 years together never known anything else. I’m torturing my mind with what if maybe should of could of did he know how much I loved him. I know he did we said it all the time from we opened our eyes each morning. Why did he need to leave us just WHY

Hi @Ali21,

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing how you are feeling here. I am so sorry to read about your Husband. The way you are feeling is completely understandable - it is still such early days.

It looks as though you only recently joined the community - I do hope you are finding it helpful. We have some resources on our website too, including this article which I thought you might find useful, even if it simply reassures you that how you are feeling is normal.

I’m not sure if you are aware but Sue Ryder also offers a free bereavement counselling service - if you would like to find out more, you can do so here.

Keep reaching out - please know that we’re here for you.

Take care,
Megan

Hello Ali, I sorry about your husband, yes everyone on here as lost someone they loved and like you my soulmate had to go and like you I wounded why. His poor body could not take any more but it doesn’t stop the pain from being left behind. Life does change and we have to change with it but take tiny baby steps, honestly there is no rush. You will have bad days, we all do but then every now and again we see some daylight. Two months is still early days and those first few months can be a nightmare but we come through and become stronger and more resilient. Take each day, one day at a time and please take extra care because you are more vulnerable. Sending you big hugs. S xxx

1 Like