Loving You Beyond Forever by Lilly Roberts

If there were something longer than forever, that is how long I would love you.
This is the kind of pain I know will never completely leave my heart.
I still don’t know what to do with life that no longer has you in it.
We don’t know how to live in a world without you.
I hope you know how deeply you were loved, and how much of our hearts went with you when you left.
The greatest blessing I will forever be grateful for is that I got to call you my partner in life.
To love you. To be loved by you. To share a life with you.
Nothing has ever hurt this much as losing you.
Thank you for everything, for your patience and understanding, for the little acts of love, the laughter, the tenderness and a love so beautiful I don’t think anyone could ever replace it.
We will never stop talking about you.
We will never stop telling your stories.
And we will never stop being proud that you were part of our lives.
I will miss you more than words could ever explain.
I love you. I love you. I love you.
And if love could bring you home, you would already be home.
Until we meet again my love.

15 Likes

Such beautiful words.

3 Likes