Maybe of interest

Maybe of interest?

Hi. Geoff. What an amazing description of a near death experience. (NDE).
I have heard this so often from those who are not afraid to talk about it and have it all dismissed as an illusion. In almost every case there is this dark tunnel we have to go through to get to the blazing light. That light is pure unadulterated love, and it come over so strongly in the video. It is of paramount importance to us humans to love one another, warts and all. Love transcends all things. It stands alone. Nothing can change it, deface it or alter it in any way. I talk about unconditional love. No strings attached. No ’ I love you bút … !! This lady experienced a life changing event . It happens to so many who dismiss it as fantasy. But while she was ‘dead’ her everyday conscious mind is in abeyance and she went into another dimension. Doubt and fear can stop any such experience. She did not seem to be afraid so she could experience fully this transition. When someone is dying those present who understand will tell them to walk toward the light . That blazing light, brighter than the sun.
Thank you for that Geoff. A real from the heart story told by an obviously sincere lady. Take care. John.

1 Like

Love that @Geoff999. Very comforting

1 Like

Hi Geoff, have you read Proof of Heaven by Evan Alexander? He’s a neurosurgeon and he himself experienced a near death experience. The irony being that he’s a scientist…
Well worth a read. xx

1 Like

@Crazy_Kate. I’ve read that. It was just beautiful. And an eye opener. The guy is a scientist and not supposed to believe in the afterlife. It goes against all their beliefs doesn’t it

2 Likes

It really does Jooles, which makes it even more credible.

1 Like

Exactly. I just think soo many people have had the same experiences that there had to be something in it.

My uncle who doesn’t believe in anything. Back in January had a massive heart attack. He was beyond lucky he shouldn’t be here. My Aunty didn’t find Him for a while . He was dead, no heartbeat. But somehow the paramedics brought him back. He has mild brain damage. But he said he saw himself. Floating above his body. He was in fields surrounded by beautiful wildlife. He said it lasted seconds. Then he was back in his body.

He remembers nothing else apart from going to bed the night before

2 Likes

Thank you so much Jonathan :heart:. This dear lady is obviously so sincere about her experience and thats what struck me the most when I first heard her. I also have another video concerning the experiences of a famous heart surgeon Dr Lloyed Rudy which can be found on Youtube. Its entitled " Famous Cardiac Surgeons Stories of Near Death Experiencec in Surgery" I attempted to put this one up on our site but had problems. I’ll try to give it another go.
Love and Light
Geoff x

Hi Geoff
If you are interested in NDEs, there is an organization in the US called Iands.org

They have meetings and lectures that you can attend. These were in person, probably online now bc of the current world situation.

You can also read first hand accounts.
Ell

1 Like

Got tears in my eyes. I hope Tony experienced it.

1 Like

Back in 2009 - my wife was telling me a story about her mother - who had experienced a near death experience, in fact she did die, but her mother described the same thing this lady did - nearing a warm light and feeling a sense of love around her. However, she was revived by the doctors just in time. Apparently, my wife’s sister alerted the nursing staff. After wards, my wife’s mother said she had no fear of death, but was disappointed that the sister alerted the nurses about the mother’s death in progress. Also, the same year, I was told by a co-worker (also a born again Christian), that a another co-worker had told him, some years ago, he was in a car accident and was floating above his body watching his body die. The good news is he survived. I am only reporting as I heard it- but it could be true. Thought I’d share this.
Herb

2 Likes

Has anyone else experienced something like this ever??
Herb

I do believe these accounts are true. I have been watching Anita Moorjani on YouTube. She confirms this. There is one, what Heaven is like, that is a podcast and just her voice. I do not have the skill to upload links.

There are many NDEs since the mid sixties when resuscitation became more and more sophisticated.
Roberta Grimes a lawyer who studied theology has studied many cases of NDEs and recommends Mickey Morgans book channelled by his very reluctant shy mother. Flying High in Spirit. Her website is intersesting.

One reason I feel I know is that my grandfather prescense came to me when I was ten. It was warm and loving, he died when I was four. I had not been thinking about him. I remember that day so clearly, even now 70plus years on.
There was a message from an very old Marie Lloyd song, one line I did not understand but the emotional charge was over whelming. Later I was to hear the whole song about always clinging to me with love.
Since then similar things have happened. Never sought but when I am in a relaxed state but alert. It opened my intuition ability, my husband learned to rely on these things, often illogical at first thought but proving true.
So how has this helped my grief?
I know in my heart and in my head the there are energies, vibrations etc. that on earth we do not experience although sometimes we seem to dip our toe in.
The emotional field in my downfall. I just miss my soulmate with every cell of this body. The physical presence, he was the earthly source of unconditional love, which is probably a poor reflection of what lies ahead!
But it is what we can achieve here, as Paul says we see through a glass but darkly.
Later today I am going to a Zoom meeting that includes people who also have the same knowing, including scientists.

So yes, I grieve, I feel fragile as if my grief has opened me up even more to the pain of others. I was told I was empathetic before, but my loss has made this more tangible and sometimes overwhelming.
Perhaps this is why I am still here, heaven only knows, Corvid with age and health has restrictioned me physically from many opportunities to put this empathy to use.
This withdrawal has helped and hindered at the same time. So the continually mystery of existence goes on.

4 Likes

Try Science and Medics in this country. Talks are on line, members can assess in their own time.
YouTube has a wealth of such information by doctors too.

1 Like

Hi Alice. What lovely thoughtful and interesting post. If you have read any of the posts on my thread ‘Psychic Phenomena’ you will see that this kind of experience is not uncommon. The only thing that prevents people talking about it is being ridiculed. It’s a very personal experience. I have met many folk who have had similar experiences. ‘Through a glass darkly’. Yes indeed. St. Paul went on to say that one day we will see ‘face to face’ and then we will know. We only see through our inadequate five senses. We are so limited in our vision that we miss so much. A woman’s intuition is built in, a man’s has to be acquired. If only more men would recognise their feminine side, and we all have it, the world would be a much better place. To paraphrase Shakespeare, ‘There are more things in heaven and earth than thou has dreamt of’. Our sight is limited to very small part of the spectrum of light. So what’s going on on either side?
Our common grief can be helped by knowing that there is something way beyond this life. Defining it is difficult. Sceptics abound because people close their minds. ‘This life is all there is and that’s it!’ Oh no!! There is far too much evidence to prove otherwise.
Thank you for that. John.

@jonathan123
Thank you, I will try and track your posts. I many ways I am doing very well BUT that does not stop the overwhelming grief of missing someone, we shared a very long life together.
I know my grief is for me, I also know the essence remains, energy just takes another form.
I think a lot of our pain is because people do not talk enough but expect too much.
Some thirty years ago we were celebrating later in the day.
So I decided on an easy day, I made coffee and took a book into the garden. Suddenly I felt as If weighed down but a heavy black cloud. I could not understand it.
I went through a mental check list but could see no possible reason, I was puzzled as to why I felt this Black negativity. Around midday the words dying is so easy came to mind as a strong though for about three times as I felt released, then I was fine. Still puzzled.
The following day I heard some had passed on at just gone 12. This was a person I did not know well, a bare acquaintance but she had asked to visit and we had a fairly deep talk.
We are all so connected.
Now quantum science is catching up with the mystics!

1 Like