Medical neglegance

It’s always very sad when you lose someone who used to do something for you. Tonight I was speaking to my mum on the phone, she was waiting for a friend to deliver her pitta bread, she likes having her dinner with that, and then she said to me that some days she goes to bed hungry because there wasn’t any pitta bread in the house. She definitely wasn’t saying it to get sympathy, she knows how stressed I get and so doesn’t say things which would stress me, I think she was just having a very bad day, she is very particular about what she eats, and my dad used to do all the food shopping, she doesn’t like going out, it makes me so sad she has to rely on other people now, I just wish there comes a day when I sort my life out and know where I intend to spend the next few years of my life so that I can try and convince her to move in with me.

If you would like to know how to copy and paste posts, just let us know which kind of device you’re using (e.g. computer, mobile etc), it’s actually very simple to do once you know.