Mediumship

Have had great success with mine not sure if I can recommend on here ?x

I had loads of 'readings" in the early days, most were highly recommended but they were all fake. My Facebook is completely private so there’s no way to find anything off there so my readings were dreadful and they were obviously guessing. Threw in some common names then the usual did you have a miscarriage? Who lost a baby? They love your memorial tattoo, there’s been arguments/ disconnects in the family, you’re getting jewellery made out of ashes, you’ve been seeing robins/feathers, there’s a dog running off the lead, whose been having headaches/ blood tests, you put a rose and letter in the coffin, you’ve still got clothing that smells of him, there’s a ring, necklace or watch of theirs, you’ve still got paperwork that needs sorting out, you’ve been thinking of a holiday / cruise, there’s a birthday / anniversary coming up and lots of other generic statements and that apply to most people.
It’s so wrong. I’ll never try another.

1 Like

Thats awful, I was obviously very lucky with mine, the lady knew everything about my lovely man .My Husband was a very keen gardener and liked to do it all himself, and wouldn’t have ever wanted me helping out. When he passed I used to try to keep the garden as he would have wanted, I literally spent hours out there.
When I had the medium reading , first I thought am I losing it ,particularly as it was a telephone conversation between Kent and Birmingham . I was nervous but I was desperate to try and make some sense of it . The o nly Fb pages I have are closed groups. When she started to do the reading she told me what he looked like and how he had passed, she described things she couldn’t know. Then she said I can see your garden ,described shape where bench was, where the rose bush was planted etc.Then she said he wants to thank you for doing the garden .There was no way she could have know if I even had a garden . There were lots of things only people close to us could have known.
I suppose I am very lucky to have found the right person. People who exploit grieving people should hang their heads in shame its heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Yes it’s sad. They often search obituaries and look for news articles as well. They’ve even been known to use Google street view and Google maps to find distinguishing features from your house or local area if they have your address, I’m assuming PayPal is the only way for them to have your address but they are so sneaky you never know how they get their information :sob:
It’s disgusting and that’s why I’ll never use another.
Glad yours brought you comfort though x

I think we depressed about the future and current life and looking for a lift.

1 Like

Thanks for that, there wasnt any obituaries and I made payments by a bank transfer with just my first name as a reference. Take great care sending love and light xxx

@LostLil you cant find someones address through paypal, its impossible. the most likely is electoral register, anyone can look at that and that depends if you use your real name when booking the reading. best way is not to. there are con artists in every field always have been but there are genuine ones.
i remember when my fatherin law died yrsa go, his daugheter went to one and the man described this man and told her he was sitting next to her, anyone can say that but then after she said yes it was her father, he added “btw there is a black and white dog with him” it was his border collie and no one could have known that.

1 Like

Ah the electerol register, that one didn’t even enter my mind. Honestly, the dog thing is something that most mediums say because nearly every family will have had a dog who died at some point. Black and white isn’t exactly an unusual colour for a dog. My grandparents had a black and white border collie called Laddy and as a child my mother had a black and white terrier. My auntie has had multiple black and white dogs. I hate to say this but that’s actually a very generic statement and an easy guess.

1 Like

maybe but they described the dog and there was no way they could have known the markings on the dog. you may have had rubbish mediums but there are genuine ones out there and it all boils down to what you believe. i belive in ghosts etc (call them that) but i dont go along with the religious side of it and everything that goes with it

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more , I think some people have the capacity to be mediums and sadly some do not.
I can only comment on my personal experience and I have had several now all good or better.
I also think that if you are more open to the reading the outcome is better, all my mediums wanted was a yes or no with no prompts.
Love and light to you all. :yellow_heart:

I am thinking of seeing a medium soon. I saw one soon after my lover died, and got nothing about him at all. More going on about my mum and saying how much she loved me - well that’s something she never said to me in my whole life, so that was that. Didn’t believe any of it then. My Facebook etc., are all private and I have an email account in my nickname, with no surname, nor my given name, so I’m going to try to book one using that and pay cash. Hopefully this time it will be better.
I definitely get signs. Dreams, the white feathers, feeling someone touch my hair, smelling his aftershave, our song playing etc. And the last few days I’ve had several references to a name we both used to talk about in various random circumstances. I don’t know if these are all coincidence or my imagination, but I’m now feeling it is time to try the medium again. I’m 14 months down the line now and days are better for sure. But the devastation can still hit out of the blue. It’s a long journey we are all on.

3 Likes

Yes because of my age (39) lots of mediums have said to me they have parents or grandparents coming through but none of them have guessed that it was my partner I wanted to connect with and they’ve only ever “brought him through” once I told them he’d passed. They definitely try and make educated guesses based on the age of the sitter. Yes saying how much they lovesld you and sorry is a very generic statement and I’ve heard that off most of the mediums I’ve used. Sorry is one that can mean many things from past arguments down to even just saying sorry for leaving you with the grief :sob:

2 Likes

Someone I know who lost their husband had a phone call from their daughter to say that a stranger came up to her saying he had a message for her mum from her husband Who had passed. Every thing he said was correct. Apparently this stranger said that he had heard voices from a young age from people from the other side.

5 Likes

I’ve also had a recent reading that left me in no doubt he is around. Which gives me comfort.

1 Like

I’m glad things are getting better. I to am in a much better place and life goes on. It’s said that it can take a year for loved ones to learn the skills to communicate. It sounds like you’re definitely getting signs.

When; visited mum on Mother’s Day, in the early hours my TV came on, on its own. Mum passed last August!

1 Like