Memmories come flooding back

Last Friday night, 2 Oct ,I ran a charity quiz night in my local pub/bar.

This was to raise funds for a local hospice. It was a great night and we raised the sum of £1381

. When I returned home in the early hours,around 1,30, I had a cup of tea and a biscuit and sat in my seat and started breaking my heart, this was because" last year on Oct 3 , I did my first charity quiz and came home and Theresa was asking me how it went, who won it, was it busy and laughing with me when I told her how it went
This year she was as not here waiting on me coming home to ask the same questions.

10 Likes

Hi @Alex9,

This is really bittersweet - thank you for sharing it with us. What an incredible amount to raise for the hospice, and I can imagine how painful it must have felt coming home and missing those conversations with Theresa after such a special evening :blue_heart:

Please keep reaching out on here whenever you need to.

Take good care,

Harriet

1 Like

We have beautiful memories but heartbreaking to remember them.

Hugs x

3 Likes