Memory Jar

its lovely Kate.
but im thinking its no were near big enough to fit all the wonderful memories
you’ve had with your soulmate David.you need one the size of a wheelie bin.
heres wishing for you to recall 100s happy memories and fill it with lovely snippits of times gone by.xx

3 Likes

That’s sweet Ian. I agree but a wheelie bin won’t fit on my shelf and it’s nowhere near as pretty. :joy: The jar is not a bad size to put snippets of folded card/paper in to. Memories just as they come to me. I’m going to start with a photo of my man, head thrown back, laughing and where we were and what he was doing. I always laugh out loud when looking at that photo. When I’m gone, the jar will be a nice thing for our kids to look through. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

2 Likes

No, you don’t talk rubbish. Now my idea in memorium would be to buy a box of Cadbury’s delights, and spend all day eating them as we used to do. It’s really wicked I know. But so what. I have got to the point now that anything I like goes, but in moderation. I am an affirmed chocoholic so I have to be careful. A memory jar is a good idea as is anything that gives comfort. Best wishes. If anyone has a cure for chocolatitis let me know.
Best wishes. John,

1 Like

Thank you very much Kate it really is lovely. x