Memory

@Ladysuisei6

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xxxxx

2 Likes

@Lucy55 no you are definitely not selfish nor silly . At the moment I’m finding life extremely difficult. I’m paralysed by anxiety and particularly health anxiety is now making me feel really unwell. This always gets worse in the evenings when I’m starting to get anxious about going to bed and not sleeping. I’m currently sitting here with so many random symptoms that I’m so fed up and like you I have nobody else to offload to . Awful isn’t it . So no I don’t think you’re being selfish at all xx💔

3 Likes

@Ladysuisei6 @Lucy55

Sending you both a big hug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

3 Likes

@Ladysuisei6 im so sorry you’re struggling so much. I understand the health anxiety as I’m sure when you’ve been through losing a partner you’re in the fight or flight mode. I struggle to sleep at night but find having my headphones in and listen to a sleep meditation helps a little. Do you think seeing your doctor would help? Take care of yourself xx

3 Likes

A friend told me about something on BBC Sounds called The Sleeping Forecast. It’s a mix of wonderfully boring piano music and the shipping forecast. Just the stuff to put you to sleep. It’s worked for my friend and my stepdaughter and for me. It might help you. You can set a timer on it too.

3 Likes

@Lucy55 well after my history of mental illness , I’m under the “ care” of the community team . This isn’t really helping much as they have so little time these days to listen . I’m going to have to get through this one on my own I feel . When I lost my mum in January 2001, my wonderful man was there every step of the way with me as I had the same thing then . Eventually he helped me feel better, so I will try to implement some of the strategies that he used with me then . Thank you for your kind words xxx

5 Likes

I’m soo sorry xxxx

1 Like

I feel exactly the same until I’m with my Mike again I will be on my own nobody can ever fill his boots xxx

2 Likes

There really is nothing else like the sadness, my heart sinks every day and I’m still unable to watch any videos or certain pics of him x

1 Like

I know I see couple holding hands like we used to do and it makes me cry, but I know one day we will be back together and it helps a bit.

1 Like

My goodness. That’s how I am. This horrible feeling in my chest all of the time. It is so wearing. I feel as though everything is held tight in that place

2 Likes