Milestones...

Today would have been my Richards 75th Birthday…as you know, i lost him suddenly and unexpectedly 11th April 2019 at home in his armchair of a heart blockage…then coming up to last years March, my Birthday, i bought us tickets to go see a live show " Physic Sally Morgan…" on my actual Birthday, a one night only…well little did we know then that my Richard would be dead in 20 days time…and no she never foresaw this, she never came to me, to us, with her Psychic powers…

Jackie…

Happy birthday in Heaven Richard x

1 Like

Jill…
… bless you and thank you…
…now my crying has started as it sets in, he really is not here to know that it is his Birthday today…

Jackie…

Your Richard will have known that it was his birthday yesterday.
I bet he is looking down on you, Jackie and remembering all the lovely times which you have had celebrating your birthdays together. x x x x

Mary…
… in our earlier days we would have gone out for an evening meal on each of our birthdays, he would leave the choosing of the restaurant always up to me, i was more fussier than he was…Always on my Birthday i would find a handwritten birthday card, and a box of chocolates left for me the night before waiting on the living room table…He was the old fashioned type even though i have a subscription with Jacquie Lawson cards, he still very much believed in posting a card to his family members on Birthdays along with a money voucher inside now the nieces and nephews are older…and even they would write and post a thank you uncle note…

Jackie…

Jackie, this is a beautiful post, I used to make sure that birthday cards were sent. Stan used to say that he did not know how I remembered all the birthdays and that I had a memory like a computer. I have now stopped sending cards, I cannot bear to see only my name on them. Love, Mary x

. Oh i too am so so worried if this computer packs up, this is-was more Richards, but i used it more than he did, he had a life away from forums…well he paid for it, it did play up a couple of days ago, i had to call my only friend up from down the bottom, it really did get me down and depressed as this is my means to the outside world and for me ordering my delivery food van…As for the computer, we put batteries in the use, the keyboard, and yet still the mouse would not write on the screen, in the end we just switched it off and switched it on again, and to my relief it worked, i could write again…

… Oh i too am so so worried if this computer packs up, this is-was more Richards, but i used it more than he did, he had a life away from forums…well he paid for it, it did play up a couple of days ago, i had to call my only friend up from down the bottom, it really did get me down and depressed as this is my means to the outside world and for me ordering my delivery food van…As for the computer, we put batteries in the use, the keyboard, and yet still the mouse would not write on the screen, in the end we just switched it off and switched it on again, and to my relief it worked, i could write again…

. Oh i too am so so worried if this computer packs up, this is-was more Richards, but i used it more than he did, he had a life away from forums…well he paid for it, it did play up a couple of days ago, i had to call my only friend up from down the bottom, it really did get me down and depressed as this is my means to the outside world and for me ordering my delivery food van…As for the computer, we put batteries in the mouse, the keyboard, and yet still the mouse would not write on the screen, in the end we just switched it off and switched it on again, and to my relief it worked, i could write again…

Jackie…