Miscarriage and confusion

I had a really complicated time at the hospital I was taken in and out being diagnosed with different things till one day, my body shut down in pain and the bleeding was pouring out of me. In the hospital I was told it was just a miscarriage, my support just keep telling me to look forward to my next pregnancy but hospital have told me I got two health conditions that will make any of pregnancy high risk and that they have failed me because they lied on my discharge form on things they did when they didn’t (I have spoken to pals) but now I’m home still bleeding, still pain and just keep thinking on how I have had a life taken from me. All the moment like labour, seeing my babies eyes seeing them grow is all gone and I don’t know how to process it I’m just sat staring listening to everyone tell me their sorry and I will be okay but I don’t feel it

2 Likes

Hello Louise98

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, and that you are in pain.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

You might also want to reach out to The Miscarriage Association at https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk who have support and a helpline.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.
Take care,
Rhi

I too had a miscarriage when I was younger. It hurts very much emotionally as well as physically. Give yourself time to grieve and process this time of upheaval. As a woman, I can offer my heartfelt sympathy and empathy for your loss. I hope you get some comfort from those around you. Sending you virtual hugs.