Miscarriage

I lost my baby last week at 10 weeks. This is my fourth miscarriage and i honestly dont know how to cope. I dont want to engage with family or friends im angry that everyones life has just moved on but here i am stuck. Im hoping and praying that talking about it will help. I need help my thoughts are dark right now :weary:

1 Like

Hello @Rhiannon12 ,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for all the losses you have suffered. This must be excruciatingly painful for you.

You say you are feeling unsure how to cope and you are isolating yourself from your loved ones. I wanted to share some sources of support that might help you right now.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

• Sands - Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society support anyone who has lost a baby.
    You can visit their website at https://www.sands.org.uk

If you need to reach out, just to talk through how you are feeling.

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

• Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text REMEDY to 85258 and talk to them about anything.

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.
Take care,

Alex