Miscarriage

I lost my baby at 6 weeks old how can i get past it please help me

1 Like

Hi @Hedwig1109
Sorry to hear your going through such a heartbreaking loss. :pensive: No parent should ever have to loose a child, fate can be so cruel sometimes. Sending hugs of support.

Thank you just cant get over it

I lost my baby during pregnancy some years ago, I don’t think we ever “get over” such a big loss, we will always feel it, I think it’s because when we loose a child, we’re not just loosing a person, but we’re also losing the future we should of had with them, the memories we should of had. I write to the baby I lost, every anniversary of his death, & the day he was due, it helps me cope, & in my own way, I feel I can talk to him, tell him how much I miss him, & about what’s going on in my life now, I know it won’t even bring him back, but in this way I can carry him with me. Take time out for yourself. We carry the people we love in our hearts forever, in that way, they will never leave us. You can’t rush the grief process, I hope you have family & friends who can support you through this.

Partner shuts down every time i try and talk about it i feel so alone everyday knowing i was ment to have my pressious baby here all i want is my baby back never even got to see it on a screen that hurts me more

My parents didn’t like me talking about my baby after I lost him either, so I understand how much that hurts. I want you to know that you are not alone, you can always talk on this forum as much as you need. Sending hugs of support.

We relised a ballon for peanut thats what we named the baby as we found out when it was the size i have never felt so lost im trying everything to be happy and put it at the back of my head to go to work have a social life but when im home alone all i do is think about peanut and why me ive always had bad times nothing goes right for me and i just dont get why this happens it makes me angry knowing that people who dont work get pregnant have no income but the people who do have an income and work struggle to get pregnant me and my partner have decided to try again but i feel like its ginna happen again and again why am i so angry

1 Like

Hi @Hedwig1109
Oh I’m so sorry about your baby I can recognise the pain your feeling and I’ve lost pregnancies over the years which were devastating losses It’s interesting what you say about people who have no income are unemployed

getting pregnant I was one of those people. but I lost my babies I never had a successful pregnancy
I I hope you find something meaningful on here there are so many people willing to share Take care

1 Like

It wasnt a dig at anyone i promise x

I’m sorry @Hedwig1109 i didn’t mean to suggest it was
It really hurts doesn’t it though that loss and we can feel it’s not fair look at this or that person why have they not lost what I have? I do understand best wishes to you

Thank you xx

Anger is understandable and usual I’ve felt it too It’s not pleasant to feel it is it but it comes along with so many other horrible feelings I’m so sorry about Peanut I understand why you have fears about trying again and it’s not helped me telling you I’ve had multiple losses and never succeeded in having children Sorry about that This site is about suooort There’s no reason you won’t go on to have a successful pregnancy unless there’s something you haven’t mentioned that makes that unlikely of course I

Im constantly blaming myself for what happened and i think my family do as well x