Miss him every second

Hi @MrsT1, If you are interested in the Sue Ryder Online Bereavement Counselling Service, you can find out more here: www.sueryder.org/counselling. I can’t say exactly how long you would have to wait, as it does vary and new appointments and cancellations are being added all the time, but most people currently seem to be getting assessments within a month or two.

I know just how you feel my partner died of a blood clot which caused a heart attack infront of me I tried to get him back . It is totally heartbreaking I keep going over and over it again and again I feel so lonely and I will always miss him . My partner was 52

3 Likes

It’s horrendous isn’t it! My hubby was 59 , passed 6 days after his birthday, I go through it all the time , it’s so vivid and hurts so much. He had a massive cardiac arrest, I had just come home from my Mums and we where talking the next minute , boom my life changed forever. The only thing I can say is I think he was gone very quickly , so I don’t think he suffered unduly. I couldn’t bear the thought of him being in pain! x