Miss My Hubs

Yes, Chris really liked Crew clothing, so they are all Crews shirts xx

1 Like

Hi Vanda just wondering how you are doing xx

Hi lovely, not too bad was out Sat night at friends and it was fine. Tomorrow going shopping with my sister then lunch with friends Wednesday so that will keep me occupied but then thatā€™s me till the next week and I know the tears will start again :cry: what about you, how are things with you? Did the kitchen guy come?

3 Likes

Hi sorry Vanda I fell asleep. Yes he did and Iā€™ve got the designer coming round at the end of the month. Sounds like youā€™ve got a few things happening. Donā€™t think about the days you havenā€™t got things going on, wait and see what happens. Easier said than done I know and Iā€™m the worst for future telling. I like the words by the way very nice. As for how Iā€™m doing not sure to be honest just got a lot of stuff going on in my head Iā€™m sure I will be ok though xx

Thatā€™s good about the kitchen it will give you a focus and something to look forward to. Have you heard from work yet?
I went into town with my sister today we bumped into an old friend and ended up in the pub! I didnā€™t get in till 6pm but it was actually nice to have a bit of respite and for a few hours forget my ā€˜newā€™ life :roll_eyes: x

1 Like

Sorry I had gone to bed. Just feel exhausted most of the time. Iā€™m at occupational health today so see what they have to say. Sounds like you had a lovely day and yes some respite. Iā€™m out with my sister on Friday for coffee and cake should be nice. When I know anything I will let you know xx