Miss my sister

Lost my sister 4 years ago,not a day goes by when l dont miss her.worst day when I got told.

2 Likes

Hello @Jellybeen ,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your sister. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

Hello JellyBeen, I am so sorry for your loss. I am also four years on from the devastating loss of my beloved younger Sister. I think about her every day, dream about her most nights, and I will forever struggle to accept the cruel death of my best friend, confidant and light of my life. She was young, vibrant and had so much to offer this world, she should still be here. I wish I had some more positive words for you, but I sense you can relate to what I am saying. I would like to know more about your sister if you ever wish to share. I am here to listen & support you.
Xxx Take Care, From another Sad Sister

2 Likes