Miss you mum

I miss my mum so much don’t know what to do

1 Like

Hi, she must have been a very special mum, so it’s no wonder that you are missing her. We all love our mums and it’s hard when they are no longer there for us.
I am really pleased you have found this site because there are many posts from others who have lost their mums and feel the same way. If you have the time to read some you may find others in just the same position as yourself. Be kind to yourself and don’t rush to work out your emotions. S xxx

1 Like

Thankyou for your kind words xxx

Hi Saraw
I know how u feel. I miss my mum to, some days i find i just dont know what to do, we r all here for you. To help in anyway we can x

@Saraw
Hello,
My mum passed away four and a half months ago and i miss her so much . I am starting counselling next week and i really hope it will help me . Take it easy and you will always find guidance on this site . Sending you much love and strength.
Angie x

Thankyou I just miss talking to her and feel so alone

1 Like

Hi saraw sorry to hear the loss of your mum, its something so raw to deal with when you lose a loved one, I lost my mum in July this year and I miss her so much I struggle every day with the emotions I cried every day, I felt lost like a little girl again, the guilt is so overwhelming at times no one can prepare you for these feelings I know I’ll never be the person I was before and I’ll probably never fully accept she is no longer here, but I just take a day at a time, this forum is amazing as everyone can relate to how you are feeling and what you are going through, take care
Lynn x

Hi Sara

Sorry to hear about your Mum. I lost my Mum 3 months ago and the pain is like no other I’ve been through. Its so hard to accept our Mums are no longer here. I’m taking one day at a time and thinking about starting counselling shortly.

So glad you’ve found this forum as there is some great advice and also people going through the same.

Take care

Jen

Sorry to hear about your loss, I lost my mom 2 years ago and I still struggle now with her not being around, I have found another online chat group that deals with depression that’s been very helpful, my grief has put a strain on my relationship with my partner and that’s tough also, if ever you need to talk please message me :blush: