miss you Penny ♥️

Missing you Penny :heart: so much life is empty without you my darling you was my life my world. Never see anybody Family or Friends it’s like I am not here anymore. They say there is help out there with Grief I have have yet to see my. Just want to be with you. GP has been the same as normal useless even give me medication that I not even on.

3 Likes

Freddie, it is such hard going, isn’t it?

1 Like

I have had to start building my life up again slowly, its sink or swim isn’t it? x

1 Like

Life would have been easier if I haven’t had prostate cancer both myself and my wife Peñny :heart: was told that there was nothing wrong with us I was told I had piles I had prostate cancer. Peñny :heart: was told she had Sciatica then diagnosed with Mets Breast Cancer and Passes away.

1 Like

It’s awful…no one picked up on my Mum or Dads Health although they push their routine checks.

Not good all round just been told Penny’s :heart: Brother’s Son Barry has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer he is 50 that’s 4 of us now got cancer besides Penny :heart: passing away on 06 November 2019. And the passing away of my Neighbor LES and my cousin Carol in the last 7 months all to Cancer will ever stop

1 Like

Multiple bereavementa are unbearable as I know only too well. In 2 years I’ve lost mother, partner and 3 friends and about to lose another.
My whole life has been destroyed and my remaining family think I " should build a new life " I struggle through every day and sleepless night.
Wishing you well. Sadme

1 Like

Agree I’ve lost my mum, dad and brother… some days the pain and effects of it are simply too much xx