Missing her

I’m sorry, this is not going to be a nice post - I’m not doing well tonight. Missing her so much tonight - actually all weekend. It may be just finally hitting me - she’s gone and never coming back. What can I do? People are asking if I’m ok - of course I’m not, but in our world I can’t say that. Just say I’m ok, day at a time. Right. I’m trying minute by minute. I’ve tried to hold it together but I really don’t know why I’m bothering. I don’t want to feel sorry for myself, self-pity is a horrible thing, the very last thing she would want me to be.
I supose I’m fortunate, I had the chance to say good-bye. she took 4 days to pass. I was there so I was able to tell her I loved her even though I don’t know if she could hear me. I don’t really remember her funeral last week, apparantly it went well, so I’m told. Soory for the ramble, but I’m really not doing well

Dave don’t be sorry for anything you are like us all heartbreakon destroyed mentally and physically about wanting our Soulmates back in our arms im so so sorry for your loss same here I only want my Edward back in my thoughts and prayers take care of yourself as much as possible Adele sending you a hug from one broken heart to another so many lovely people on here keep me going I met my Edward when I was 21 nearly eighteen years together all I’ve known all my adult life my hopes and dreams have been stolen from us in the most cruellest harrowing manner I’ll never comprehend any of this never ending nightmare it’s unbearable please look after yourself as much as possible x :broken_heart: :cry:

Thankyou Adele, June and I started dating when we we’re 16, married at 21, 45 years later she’s gone and it hurts so much, I don’t know what to do. I don’t want ot be here without her. You’re right, the people here are fantastic, they help strangers without wanting anything in return. I just miss her

1 Like

My June always believed that people were good at heart - this place has proved her right

1 Like

You are than welcome my heart breaks for all of us please take care of yourself as much as possible I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the sake of Pat Ian Kate San W please I only turned 40 reach out we are here I promise on my Edwards soul :broken_heart:

It’s late, but I’m going to take a walk. I don’t know what else to do tonight. i’m sorry, it just husts so much

Please be careful :broken_heart:

I live a very twee town, this is a safe, boring place
Thank you so much, it’s nice that someone cares

Message me anytime you want

I’m here if you want to to talk dave

It’s so heartbreaking im broken im so sorry for your loss I lost my soulmate of nearly eighteen years together I only turned 40 im may thinking about the fuss he would have made of me :cry:

Thank you adele, I’m back now, obviously, if I knew how to message you I would, I just want to talk to someone who understands where I am. My friends haven’t gone through this - June is the first to go. They mean well but don’t really know what to say - we all know ehat we want, and we can’t have our partners back. I really don’t want to be here anymore - sorry for unloading like thi,but I have no-wheree else to go, dave

Are you on whatsapp?

Thank you to everyine one on this site, we’re all hurting

Not yet, but I’ll sort it out, I just want to say what i feel, but don’t want to make anyone feel obligated to be sympathetic, understanding etc, all I want ot do is scream … sorry, I said this was a bad night, take car Adele, appreciate your concern

Don’t be sorry ever luv go to the play store it’s free and whatpapp

Lets support eachother :broken_heart:

June was right, trust in the indness of strangers, dare i send you my number?

Add me on whatsapp [edited by moderator]

[edited by moderator], I hope I can trust you