Missing unconditional love

Thank you.
Every time i saw people happy on thd streets or supermarket or shops, i would normally start crying.
I started missing my partner.

4 Likes

@Deb5 . I think I know what you mean, a lot of people have invited me over for a coffee or chat, I will usually go as staying at home alone is pants! But it’s just to do something that I probably wouldn’t be doing if we were still a couple!! It’s hard finding a new life that is as satisfying as the one I already had, I guess you just have to keep looking ……no choice x

6 Likes

Yeh not easy is it :frowning: seeing couples … so hard ! X

3 Likes

Deb5 i can relate to what you say about seeing couples. Feel so out of it

2 Likes

Yeh well we no longer a couple are we ? And that hurts … i cant even stand seeing couples on t.v. … makes me really mad ! How dare they still have their relationship when we have lost ours ? X

3 Likes

Thank you. Sending hugs back to you too.
Hope things get easier for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. It helps to know that others get how you feel.
Sending you hugs .

2 Likes

Thank you. You’re right, it does help to talk to people who really understand what you’re going through.
Best wishes and hugs to you

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply.
Sending you best wishes

1 Like

I feel exactly the same.
I would like to chat if you want.
Jason

1 Like

Who are you talking to @JasonJason

1 Like

Sorry, I wrote the post earlier in the week and have only just noticed all these replies.
Not used to using the site

1 Like

Hi hope2,
Sorry for your loss.
Would you like to chat.
Please pv me, i will give you my number.

Hi i know the feeling i lost my husband 7 months ago he was my best mate soul mate last year i also lost my youngest sister who i could also talk to about anything my husband and sister was the 2 i turned to when i got diagnosed with lung cancer and then 9 months before that i lost my eldest brother we lost our parents years ago, i feel so alone even when my kids and my husbands family keep asking if ok i say yes but im not just push myself to work to keep myself going think of you sorry going on, meant to day i am know in remission 5 years clear x

Bless you. You’ve had to endure so much.
Life is so cruel. I too had cancer but 17 years ago now. I always thought it would be me that went first as my hubby was always so fit and healthy. Then he ended up being the one that succumbed to this horrible disease and I can’t believe how quick it took him. Barely two weeks after diagnosis.
Sending you big hugs. Take care

Hi there. That’s very kind of you.
I hope you don’t think I’m being rude but I’m a bit wary of private messaging.
Will happily chat to you in public.

2 Likes

No that is fine i am the same, my husband had already beaten prostate cancer then bladder cancer got him sending big hugs back to you x

2 Likes

No problems

1 Like

Hi,
Similar here.
I am sorry for your loss.
May i ask if you loke to chat privately?
I recently lost my partner.

Yeh same … bladder cancer got my husbsnd too :frowning: its exactly 1 year tomorrow at 9.32am that i lost him, only 60 years old … but managed to tell him i loved him before he went to the angels … xx

1 Like