Missing you so much

I’m missing Jim so much. Everyday is a battle with coping or not coping so far today its been not coping winning . Went out met up with friends but didn’t really feel I was there if that makes sense . People are taking but it’s not going in. Then I went up cemetery had a chat to Jim come home got my tea washed up now watching tele but It all seems so pointless I feel so alone be going bed in minute as I’m cold and just want today to end. See what tomorrow brings just living day to day I can’t look ahead it’s to frightening . I just feel like screaming tears are coming now been nearly 6 months but I feel no better. :cry:

7 Likes

Hi misprint it’s six months for me too and I feel the same everyone tries to help but ultimately we are on our own, it seems worse now maybe because reality is setting in and this is it, I just can’t think what I’m supposed to do now sending love and hugs xx

4 Likes

Hi misprint
I feel the sameIt’s been just over 8 months since I lost my sweetheart and I miss her every day. I hate coming home from work and spend my weekends in the pub as it’s the only way I can cope. I hate waking up every day :frowning:

4 Likes

Hi MAB
Same with me 5months and feel just the same every day miss my husband so much. I can see him sitting in his chair his head on the pillow when go to bed and can’t see any end to the pain it makes me feel.
I wasn’t ready to let him go and it really hurts and we try so hard to always be strong and brave.

6 Likes

Hiya misprint it’s 14 month since my john passed it’s so hard lv annie x x

1 Like

Hi Misprint
It is just over 5 weeks since my wife suddenly passed away. The pain is raw and seems to be getting worse.
The house is so quite without her and l go through the same motions as you. I watch TV but nothing seems to register, l go to a cold bed it is so lonely. I seem to be always cold. In bed she was like a hot water bottle and l used to cuddle up to her to ‘pinch her warmth’ but now l have to keep warm myself. I also live from day to day.not planning or looking forward to anything.

4 Likes