Missing

Iam finding it hard at the moment coming up to a year i losted the love of my life i do not know how i got though the year without him i miss him like it is yesterday we are going to go out on the day 31st August iam finding myself crying over little things i miss him so much until we are together again mike love you always.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Reading your post made me cry too. It is so hard. I lost my husband 9 weeks ago tomorrow and struggling. So unfair for all of us on here. Sending hugs x

4 Likes

Thankyou it is hard iam sorry for your loses

2 Likes

I lost my husband suddenly 5 months 2 weeks ago. I went to work on the Saturday and Sunday I got a call from my son to say that dad had collapsed. Time I got home he was gone. He was 53. The realisation that he is not coming back has hit me like a ton of bricks. It isn’t fair that our partners lives have been robbed and our future plans and dreams. I just wish that we had more time. I’m so sorry that you have both lost your soulmates …big hugs xx

3 Likes

I feel for you iam 57 and my husband would have been 72 he passed away the night before are wedding anniversary 15 years and together 20 people say to me you can find someone else but i do not want that i would not find a man like my husband ever again he was one in a million to me we find each other after bad marriage he was my life sending hugs your way x

3 Likes

@Suzanne1966 I was with my husband 31 years and just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. I am 57, my husband was my toy boy. people have said to me that you are young enough to find someone else. No way do I want anyone else. No one is ever going to match up to my handsome, generous funny husband. I would rather be lonely. Life is definitely unfair and cruel xx

4 Likes

@Hazel.1966, I feel your pain and understand you. Just like you, we had also recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, then three months later in a matter of minutes one Sunday afternoon, he was gone, he was only 57. I have the photo of us at the dinner table (me sitting on his lap​:cry::heart:), in front of the cake I had baked, on my bedside table.
@Suzanne1966, I can imagine your pain, losing your husband the night before your wedding anniversary, my heart goes out to you.
@Lou33, sending you strength, it’s early days for you, I know it sounds feeble but the pain does get easier to bear.

We are all here sharing our thoughts, comforting each other, because we had a special bond with our soulmates, a love so deep which will be eternal, a connection that will never be broken, not even now that they aren’t here physically. They will always be with us, because they are part of us, they made us what we are today.

Sending hugs to you all.

4 Likes

Hi @Suzanne1966
Just reading your post, can’t believe our similar circumstances.
I’m 57, nearly 58. My husband was 75 when he died.
It was on August 24th , one day before our 15th wedding anniversary :rose::broken_heart::disappointed_relieved:
Big hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That is so weird sending hugs to you x