More thoughts

Of course I do understand that her family and friends have to get on with their lives but sometimes it feels like she never existed. I’m not sure what else I’d expect them to do but while they’re doing that my grief is tearing me apart. At one stage after she’s been gone 8 months I thought it was getting a little easier but it’s not. I’ve come to the conclusion that I will never get over this. It is without doubt the hardest thing I’ve had to cope with in my life and I will never get over it. Like everyone on here who has lost someone I miss her so much my heart aches. I’m so physically tired. It’s so draining.

5 Likes

Hi almost 11 months of trying to exsist in this pure hell they call life . Without the one person that made everything perfect . I have three older sisters . When Chris first died they were phoning me every day . But the last eight months hardly heard from them . I know they have a life . But it’s like I am forgotten about . I did need there support , but realised I haven’t got it . So I plod on each day trying my hardest to be positive . But it only works for a little while then I am in floods of tears . Thinking of you xtake carex

2 Likes

Yes I agree, people who you think would be there for you have not even been in touch. Nearly six months now and not even one phone call.x

1 Like

I feel like I’ve given the wrong impression with my comments. It’s not that my best friend and my closest brother in law are not in constant touch with me to make sure I’m ok it’s more that Jo doesn’t get mentioned unless I mention her. I’m sure they haven’t forgotten her but it just feels like everybody else has moved on except me. I can’t. I don’t want to. They say it’s the next stage in my life. I have trouble excepting that. It’s a stage I didn’t want and one I don’t think I’ll ever get used to.

1 Like

Hi I understand what you mean . I still want to talk about chris all the time . He was a big part of my life . Infact he is still my life . I can’t get use to him not being here with me . And don’t think I ever will . I never chose this life I have now . It was forced on me by cancer . And we have been robbed and cheated of our future . Xtake carex

2 Likes

Exactly the same the day of my beautiful husband funeral they said
They said that they would be here for me but they didn’t lv x x x

1 Like