Morning anyone up

Just hello to anyone awakex

Morning Pam, how are you this morning? x

Hi
Never too good in the mornings even if i dont get a reply i feel i need to reach out. Been out to get my prescription so a bit better now. How are you?x

Keep reaching out Pam. You know we’re here even if we don’t reply. Sending love :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks kate
I really appreciate it hugs back. X

1 Like

Right here Pam, it’s a perfect drying day, if they stay on the line that is. So I’m creating busy, if that makes sense. Hoping you can settle for an hour or two. Big hug, xx

2 Likes

Thanks rainbow
Big hug right back. Weve got a wet and windy day but managed to get a washing done this morning now drying. Thats a start. I need to do some cleaning toox

Rainbow and kate
It helps me reaching out as i hope it does you both. My friends try but i feel real empathy can only come from us in this same listing boatxx

3 Likes

Yes Pam it helps; we’ve been there losing our parents and then our most beloved husbands and still not at our retirement age. Life is so so hard and only made easier because we try and help each other along the way…don’t always succeed but it’s always, always worth a try, xxx

1 Like

I dont know what i would have done without the lovely people on here. Have as good a morning as possible. Xx

3 Likes

Hi Sheila
Very true. Good to hear from you hugsx