Moving forward without Mom

8 months on and still feel so lost without mom. Spent a lot of time with her and chatting during the day every day. Feel like I cant move on in my life without her. Miss her so much.

2 Likes

Hi @Bestie18,

I’m so sorry to hear about your Mom. It sounds as though things are very hard at the moment.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share these links with you to help you with your grief.

You might already be familiar with our other Online Bereavement Support services, but if not, you can find out more about our Online Counselling service, our Grief Coach text support service, and our Grief Guide self-help tools by visiting the link.

Take care - keep reaching out,
Becca
Online Community Team

Hi @Bestie18 I feel very much the same :disappointed: It’s also been almost 8 months for me since my Mum passed. I miss her constantly every day. It’s like you said, we used to chat all the time, so it’s such a huge void without her now. It is so hard to move forward, but we have no choice. We can just take things one day at a time. Here if you ever want to chat x