Moving on

Thankyou Pete for your message it’s nice to hear from a man’s point of view nobody will ever replace the love I had and still do for my husband

Marie xxx

It’s so difficult, do you move on , put heartache behind you, or do you not, is it cheating to have another relationship, after having had the most meaningful relationship you have ever had. . There isn’t really an answer. Shell told me, to grab any chance I had, so maybe that is my answer. I would certainly never disrespect her, but will you ever replace the irreplaceable.

2 Likes

I think from a personal viewpoint there are many different levels of relationship .Not everyone will want a full on romantic relationship a loving friendship would be perfect for me. I think if you can find someone who can understand your feelings for your lost person maybe someone in the same boat then that is a starting point . I think you have to be open to everything.I have signed up for a Spanish class this September and will do some volunteering as I gave up work it got too much .I don’t intend to waste a moment Looking after Bill taught me that Big hugs to everyone x

3 Likes