Moving on

Is it possible to get feelings another lady i met this lovely lady at bereavement group been out alot just talking but i am getting feelings for her and i think she got feelings for me to is it wrong to love again

3 Likes

1954.ron, I think it’s great that you’ve already met someone you have feelings for and, hopefully, it will make things easier to come to terms with your bereavement.

1 Like

Hey Ron, I don’t think right or wrong comes into it, we have no real control of our hearts and the way we get feelings. I was with my wife 26years and after she passed away I honestly didn’t expect to ever find love again, but I found a amazing woman on this site and after many months of just being there for each other we both decided to meet and we fell in love and honestly couldn’t be happier.
I don’t believe people are built to be alone, there is nothing better than having a companion to share everything with. None of our loved ones would want us to be alone or not live or life to the fullest or not to find love again because if we went first I know I’d have wanted my wife to find love again.
Life is wooden plank anyone of us can fall off at anytime, so if you have a chance to find happiness again then in my opinion you take it :blush:

2 Likes

THANKYOU YOUVERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY I AM GLAD FOR YOU