Moving On

I just wanted to say it has been good to meet you all, albeit under these awful circumstances but I have joined a local bereavement group so will now leave the site.
I wish you all the best in your journey’s and hope there is light and hope ahead for all of us
Lyn
X

12 Likes

I am wishing you all the best for your future and that the bereavement group will be helpful. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

1 Like

@Sarlyn good luck with your new group. I hope your onward journey is healing and brings comfort.

1 Like

@Sarlyn
I’m glad you’ve found a group to go to. I’ve not managed to find one in my area. It would be so nice to meet up face to face with people that are in the same situation.
You have been such a positive force in this forum. You will be missed x

1 Like

Wishing you peace and hope for the future Lynn, I have followed your posts, and can see the journey you are taking, your posts are now such a support to others. I hope the bereavement group gives you the support you may need for your continued journey. With love and hugs xx

2 Likes

Thanks Sandi
I have tried to stay positive and focussed on the life I still have. Nothing will change what has happened and my Jim would want me to carry on and not be constantly stuck in grief and I owe to him.
I much prefer face to face support as I would like to build new friendships and connections, I am a hugger too and there is so much missing online but then I don’t really do social media.
I wish for you what you wish for yourself and I hope you get to a place where you can not only survive but thrive.
Big hugs
Lyn
Xx

4 Likes

Thanks Jan17 and I wish the same for you too.
Lyn
Xx

3 Likes

Thanks Annaessex
Same to you too, I have seen you grow on here even though you are heartbroken, keep on keeping on
Lyn
xx

2 Likes

Good Luck Lyn on your onward journey. Birmingham/West Midlands is a big place I know , but maybe PM me more about you and the group you are going to if you would like and we could possible meet face to face. Take care and I hope the group works out for you. X

1 Like

Good for you Lyn. Here’s wishing you the best of luck with your new group.
Georgina

4 Likes

I know what you mean i find one but they are all the older group i just need people in my age group would be nice

2 Likes