Mrs pinnock

Its been 18months since my husband passed.About 2 months ago i went back to the beggining and finding it hard to cope again.I am having panuc attacks which i thought had gone.Has this happened to anyone.

Hi Brennan, I don’t think their is a right wrong thing in grief, i have certainly been through a roller coaster in my journey since my husband died, you are going along quite nicely then something happens which tips you back to where you started, the only good thing is that it doesn’t seem to take as long to come out the other end, I think it’s all part of the grieving process, you just have to with it, and be kind to yourself , love Jude xx

Thank you for reply.I am just so tired of feeling sad never happy as i used to be.

1 Like

Hi
Sorry your your loss. I’m 13 months down the line yes I have been having really bad weeks bad days really outweighing the ok days. I did have panic attacks for the first months I hope they don’t return. Counselling had stated a lot of us feel worst and go back to square one after the 12 months. Take care x