Multiple losses in 6 months. Help.

I have so much to say. I have 3 losses to talk about. How do I deal with them. If I cry over one I feel so guilty that them tears arnt for the other. I feel so bad. I don’t know how to deal with it. One thing after another. I feel the current “drama” takes over my grieving period of that person. My uncle died… Then nana died… then grandad died… Then I have to self isolate as my auntie who I was at the funeral with now has covid. One thing after another. I haven’t had time to think about what’s happened at all. It will then be Christmas and before I know it it will have been a year since my uncle died and I don’t feel like iv even processed it! Arghhhhhh. Too much.

Dear @Rhi3, I am so sorry that so many bad things have happened in your life, one after the other. It must be so difficult. You needn’t feel guilty when you cry for one, you love all of them, you don’t need tears for someone to prove your love. It must be frustrating that your wedding has been postponed, hopefully next year will be better and you will get married, it is what your uncle, nana and granddad would have wanted. Hope your auntie is ok.

1 Like