Mum and Dad

I lost mum last Christmas very suddenly so there was a postmortem and today I got the results she died from pneumonia and copd. I feel like I am back to square one I feel like the day I found out she had gone. I am so down and wondering what I have got to live for now. On top of that it’s Dad’s birthday next week which always hits me hard even though he died thirty years ago. I really don’t know how I am going to cope. I am also my partner’s carer he suffers anxiety and depression as well as being disabled and it all seems too much at the moment. I really don’t know what to do I feel so empty inside and with no one else to talk to or help I am scared I may fall apart. I wish mum was still here so I could call her I miss her so much.

Hi im so sorry for your loss it’s heartbreaking my loss is very different from yourself but theres alot of people on here who will message you and understand how you feel im sorry to hear your struggling too as well as caring for your partner in my thoughts and prayers take care of yourself as much as possible Adele x

Thank you for thinking of me. I had a rough night not much sleep and my head going over it all numerous times. I just can’t seem to move on with my life I still get upset at a drop of a hat and constantly chat to my mum. I’m not sure if that’s good or not but miss her so much. Now I’m starting to feel guilty that I miss mum so much more than dad could that be because I am older and dad left many years ago as I would have said I was closer to my dad but mum seems to have hit so much harder or was it because mum was unexpected I just don’t know. I have so many questions I wish I could ask her. Sat here now tears welling up yet again if only I could talk to her one last time