Mum

I lost my mum very suddenly 4 weeks ago. She initially went on Valentine’s Day so 4 weeks ago today. They got her pulse back but she had been gone too long. Agonising 3.days in hospital praying and hoping for a miracle. But non came and on the 17th of February we said goodbye. I don’t know really what’s happened in these 4 weeks. We’ve had to sort the house out because it’s council and they gave us 4 weeks which ends a week today. Her funeral is this coming Wednesday. In all honesty I feel like I am completely falling apart. She was my best friend. My confident. She’s been there a lot for me these last 2 years since my husband left and we used to FaceTime every night and message all through the days. I’m at a complete loss. I don’t know why I have posted really. You will all understand more than anyone. I’m just at a complete loss right now. I have 2 children who need me so basically functioning for them.

1 Like

Hi Nicnic, I’m so sorry about your Mum, you must be devastated, life goes on around you and you don’t feel part of it, there is no easy answer, grieving is the price we pay for loving and being loved, and our Mums are special, just take a day at a time, you’ll never stop missing her but you will get used to it and life will go on for you and your children, sending love and hugs Jude xx

Thank you for your reply. Things are very hard right now. She’d want me to carry on for the girls. But still. It’s hard. Literally just existing right now. Thank you again xx