Mum

Really struggling today tomorrow is a year since my mum passed away my mind is foggy I feel like all my energy has been drained I keep thinking this time last year was her last day .tomorrow me and my family are going to the crematorium to see her inscription in the remembrance book it’s gonna be so hard seeing it written :sleepy:

1 Like

Hello aed,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you feel since your mum died. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

You may also find the information pages on our website helpful - if you have a spare few minutes, please do take a look: https://www.sueryder.org/how-we-can-help/bereavement-information .

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please do keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Susannah

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom over a month ago and I understand how difficult coping this loss can be.
Sending some strength your way to go through the day.
I believe in afterlife. I am sure your mom is around you all the time.

I thought I’d be ok but it’s all come flooding back I wanted to go to the hospital and look up at the window of the room she passed in I didn’t but the erg was so strong