Mum

grief is so exhausting ! I lost my mum almost 4 years ago after a very hard battle with dementia.its changed the whole dynamic of my family and I miss her every day

Blockquote

1 Like

Hi Zannah44, I am so sorry for your loss and that you are going through family dynamic changes. It is sad when this happens. Grief affects everyone differently.
I lost my Mum 15mths ago and I miss her terribly every minute of every day. Grief is exhausting, tiring, painful, but we did our best for our Mum’s and we continue to love them with all our hearts.

Hi Zannah44. , I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my mum in May 2023 and my life totally changed forever. I suffer with ptsd due to my mums extremely traumatic passing. Grief has robbed me of everything but I’m hopeful there are better days ahead for us all .

1 Like

I lost my mum coming up 4 years in may and I’ve feel worse than I’ve ever been this last week … it just doesn’t seem to leave you. To be stuck in bereavement and no cut off point is suffocating me . Nobody can see this grief in me unless I breakdown …