My baby girl

I lost my beautiful daughter last October,she was 35 years old.
My granddaughter was only 13 when she lost her adored mummy.
I don’t know what to feel right now, it seems to be getting worse day by day xxx

2 Likes

Hello @shirleyliz1 ,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter that brings you here.

You say you are not sure how you should be feeling right now and your grief feels worse everyday. I wanted to share some sources of support that might help you right now.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.
Take care,

Alex

I’m so sorry you’ve lost your beautiful daughter, I lost my 35 year old son Jan 2023. Nobody understands the pain of losing your child unless they’ve been through it. Everyone on this site understands and knows how you feel.

I lost my son a few weeks ago. Don’t have a date yet. He was 57 and seems to have had a stroke while in Vietnam. I have so many emotions and my brain won’t stop thinking.
I hope you get more support on here from someone who has been here longer…