My beautiful daughter in august due to complications to g

Am devastated my daughter’s loss her first baby boy at the age of 2 years old we were devastated as she was told she couldn’t have children dur ti a turmor when she was born but ger miracle came true she gad a little boy t jay at 23 year old but sadly he lost his lifd af the age of 2 years old in 2019 it was heartbreaking she alway wanteda child of her own and sadly he passed away in 2019 she never got over him i never seen her so happy but with her baby all she did was smile and make him laugh she adore him after he died she had a devastated time she was heartbrokenn so after a tear she deside to work with special needs children and they a truly adore chelsey she padt her driving test and passed then last year she come over and show me a baby scan she told me she was pregnant i was over the moon for her then . He was due e to be born on her girst son birthday it was amazing but then the baby stopped growing and she had to have him early at 34 week after she gave birth to him she had complications after giving birth to herr beautiful new son then everything went wrong my daughter was rushed into theatre for 10 hour was put into a induced coma and a day later died i wsz heartbroken and devastated not only had i lost my beautiful grandson my daughter baby boy and 3 years later lost my daughter having her second baby boy . My young child and my only daughter i am truly losted and numb i cry everyday for my perious daughter and gandaon no mother should have to lose her baby and her life before me her mother . My worlds broken and everyday i cant cope i never feel so sad heartbroken and devastated indeed k can believe why her all she ever wanted a baby and a baby and she had got true happy and i cant belive how much i lost my hearts been ripped apart and feel upset everyday a keep asking myself why i reallly not coping without her here is so cruel she had everthjng she truly live taken away . I dont know why as this happen i lost half of my little family aready and i have never felt a pain like this i have lost alot of love one but losing my daughter’ his the most painful i every felt the pain in my heart is unbearable i miss hef so much and want my baby girl back my beautiful angels t jay and beautiful angel chelsey rose love them forever and alwsys but i just struggling with the lost more and more everyday day

life i

Hello @chelsey1993,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter and your grandchildren that brings you here. That is devastating and so much for one person to bear. It is understandable that you are struggling to cope with their loss. You are not alone.

I hope someone will be along to offer their support - in the meantime, I wanted to share some

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.
Take care,

Seaneen