My beautiful girl

You are my best friend. My loyal companion. My strength, my heart , my love for you will last forever. You kept me going. Never judged me. I miss you so very much. You were my reason to get up everyday. You were the most beautiful loving dog i have ever known. Such a sweet gentle personality. The cats are missing you as well. You gave us all so much and made our life’s better. I know i have the cats but i feel so alone without you. You were always by my side. I don’t know how to do this withoutyou. But i have to try. It’s only been 8days. The boys need me so i keep going for them. As you would want me too. You are reunited with pauline now. My sweet cara i love you. My life was so much better for having you in it. Thank you for everything and for helping me keep going after losing pauline. It broke me to lose her and it’s broken me again to lose you. Be at peace my angel. Run free. Love you always xxx

2 Likes

I’m so sorry @Casey1, she looks like such a sweetie :blue_heart:

@Seaneen thank you she really was a sweetie.

Aww Casey so sorry, Cara looks a sweetie. I remember how often you spoke about her, and that she’s been a comfort for you while grieving for Pauline. Your cats will understand your grieving and will miss Cara too. My cat Costa was glued to my side, slept next to me on settee and when i was in bed for months after Martin died,
he only went out for a wee, he was a great comfort to me. Sadly he died 3 weeks ago, I miss him so much. It’s painful losing a pet, as they are part of your family and they show us so much love and like you say they never judge us.
Big hug to you Casey.
Amy x

@Amylost thank you amy. I am so very sorry you lost costa. Cara was a sweetie. She helped me so much. Our furbabies really do understand us and love us unconditionally and do their best to comfort us. My pets are all i have. I love my cats. But I’m so broken and lost again. Also today is 3 and a half years since pauline died. At least they are reunited with pauline and martin now. I’m sure they were so happy to see eachother. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through again. I miss cara so much. Take care hugs x