My beautiful mum died yesterday

Hi Mel
I was thinking that I didn’t reply to your last message. Been thinking about you as we approach Christmas without our lovely mums with us. How are you and how have you been since we last messaged?? I hope you’re ok. Have you bought anything for your mums grave this Christmas? I have bought a mini Christmas tree with little battery lights and some decorations xx

Hi Cheryl

Have been very up and down the last few weeks not helped by a bad cold. Still have Mum’s ashes at home and have brought her a Christmas bouquet to have in the house where i can enjoy it too. I went to the churchyard where my Dad’s ashes are interred at the weekend and told him Mum will be with him again next year. Have left instructions that there is where i wish to be eventually too.

Your idea of the little tree is so lovely, bet your Mum would love it.

You care of yourself the next couple of weeks.
Mel xx

Oh bless you Mel, I think that’s normal to be up and down, are you accessing any counselling? I feel I need some CBT as was advised to me today… I love your bouquet idea, I’m going to take my little tree down on Christmas Eve to the churchyard.

Have you got people that you can spend Christmas with? I hope you’re coping ok, this Christmas is going to Benoit first without our Mums but we will get through it…

What county/area are you in??

Cheryl xx

Hi Cheryl

Thinking of you today and hope you are coping. Did you take the tree to your Mum?

I am off out for a walk in a minute to pass the time. Am away from home (London) at the moment as couldn’t face it there at the moment. All very forced jollity and piped Christmas music where i am, awaful!

Mel
Xx

Hi Me
Happy Christmas (I know how hard it is though) and thinking of you too. That’s good that you have taken time away and done something nice for yourself, it feels very strange this year . Yes I took the tree down and put the little lights on, it was lovely as when I left the church service last night I could see her tree all lit up, I couldn’t believe how many graves were decorated with wreaths and things, it looked so beautiful.

Christmas is only one day and make sure you do what you want today. Have you gone somewhere near the sea? I always find a nice coast/beech walk so refreshing and a good one for reflection.

Cheryl xx