He was only 31 and has 3 children
I’m absolutely Devastated and was by his side when he took
His last breaths
I’m completely heartbroken
He was my rock
And I don’t know how to continue without him and with this pain

2 Likes

Hello @Fluffy19,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your son that brings you here. You are not alone.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support. In the meantime, you may wish to look at some of these resources.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Please keep reaching out and take care,
Seaneen

I am so sorry,these very Quick cancers .My son was 47 ,he had special needs,but was doing well being independent. He had no symptoms,then in April last year,he started getting pains in hip and spine, were told muscular rub deep heat in.Got so bad he could not get out of bed,got him to hospital secondary bone cancer,they could not find primary.He died within 3 Months, they were going to start Radiation on the Tuesday he died on the Monday.

Cancer is so cruel and it is agony watching your child deal with the illness.
My son and his partner were so positive it helped me cope.
His passing was so so sad and I will never get over it.
I don’t want to talk about it to people who would never understand how I feel so I don’t talk about his passing, I only talk about his life before his diagnosis.
I would love to hear how others are dealing with their grief.

I cannot believe how Brave my son was.When the nurse said where is the pain he said all over.He then said I got to go now,I said where he said death. He was so loved by everyone he met, at the drama group he attended they all said they will never forget him. Cancer has no boundaries , but you do wonder sometimes why does it not take the bad people it only seems to be the good ones?it is on the increase in the under 50.