My bro dave

Ive been such a mess since my bro dave died on may 6th this year lost our dad year and half ago ive ad 2 organise both funerals as my mum cannot walk sleeps on settee but also will not make any calls. My house is a shit pit as just cant will myself 2 do anything.mum lives in front room and as a put up wardrobe there and said can i get rid of sum clothes as she cant walk or due 2 severe copd.wanted to make space 4 xmas tree as got so much shit in front room it cant fit in .started crying saying gonna b her last xmas wants the tree up but said i cant chuck her stuff till shes dead. Some of my dads stuff still here and also got all my bros stuff here as he was living wiv me . I just dont know where to start luv jo xxxx

Hello @Jokerdave47, I’m just giving this thread a gentle “bump” for you. I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother and dad. Sorting through the things belonging to our loved ones can be hard and as you say, sometimes you don’t know where to start. Hopefully someone will be along to offer their support, but you may also find this article helpful to read: ‘Decluttering’ after someone dies: How and when should you do it?

Take good care,
Seaneen

Thank you i will give it a go happy xmas luv jo xxx