My brother broke me

Hi all
I have never felt so low my brother broke me he told me that he doesn’t want to know me anymore and that my two girls (his niece) don’t exist anymore and that all I want is to take away his home my mum put it in her Will that my brother has the right to stay in the property until the day he dies that’s not the problem it’s the fact he has taken my space away and I now have no rights the the property which wasn’t the understanding from my mum he has put a lodger in my space and told me to F off and not to contact him again and get on with my life he has betrayed me and hurt me in a way that I can’t forgive him it’s my horoscope scorpion :scorpion: I have a sting in my tail there is no way back from this him hurting me has made me angry and upset my brother is gay that’s fine not a problem but my brother has turned nasty saying he will my housing that I have a house so they kick me out he has threatened me with saying he is going to put my name on the land registry and so I loss my house that it will f k me up as I am disabled with a back injury which I have had for 15 years he don’t know that I am living on benefits and I haven’t done anything wrong he has got some much anger in him he just doesn’t want anyone to be happy specially me !!!

1 Like

Hi @Sacha49
I am heartsick to hear the way he’s treating you. :pensive::woman_facepalming:t2: How can people be so cruel is beyond me.
Ok, deep breaths, thinking logically, get legal advice, I’m no expert, but I don’t think he can put your name on anything without your consent. I can hear how much it hurts you that he’s crossed this boundary, you must have so many memories there, he should never of pushed you out like that, that’s not right. As hard as it sounds, you have to put you & your daughter first, if that’s the way he chooses to treat you f-f-forget him! I had issues last year with my dad, he was trying to push me out the house I part own, I learned from my mom dieing young (64), that life is not worth wasting on toxic people, I know whatever happens, nothing will bring her back, or change the past, she wanted me to be happy, & have a good life, & I do that by focusing on what really matters, the people I love that love me, & treat me well. Fate is a fickle mistress, & no-one knows what’s just around the corner, build a safe home for yourself, don’t give the brother a second thought, he’s not worth your energy, or your time, fate is much better than any person I know at dealing people their comeuppance, & you don’t need to do a thing. I just wish I could take the pain & hurt out of this for you, sending hugs of support, hope things work out.

2 Likes