My Dad

I lost my Daddy a week ago tomorrow, he was diagnosed with cancer and 5 weeks later he was gone. He was the heart of everything and the love of my life. Im so up and down and today the saddness inside hurts so much.
Me and my children who are 18 and 12 are staying with my mum which helps us all the nights are the worse.

Hi @Onefourthree,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your daddy that brings you here. Things must be really painful right now, but please know that you are not alone.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

• Our Grief Guide website which has information, resources and advice to help you cope with your grief
  • Our Grief Coach text service, which sends you personalised text support via SMS
  • Our Bereavement Information pages which can help to explain much of what you may be experiencing and feeling

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and I hope you find this community a source of support.

Take care,

Kate
Sue Ryder Online Community team